Wednesday, July 11, 2012

SRP 2012

I initially didn't know what SRP was about. But in order to succeed i was willing to give up my summer break and come to school. while most of my friends are out partying i get to stay at home and read or studying. I didn't give all that for no reason, in order to succeed or get something good of another thing then we should make sacrifices. I know that in the end i will get something good out of coming to school. I know i would of quit school if i had not gone this summer. In this blog i don't want to promote it or anything of that sort i just want people to know about my experience and how i've grown.

1 comment:

  1. Don't quit SRP or school. You will be a great college student. Keep trying.
    Wishing you all the best,
    Dotti Cordell

    ReplyDelete