Sunday, July 15, 2012

A lesson Worth Knowing...

I recently read the book The Five People You Meet in Heaven. It was about Eddie (the main character) who dies in an accident at Ruby Pier. After his death he goes to heaven and he then meets five people who each teach him a lesson. the five lessons were: connection within people, sacrifice, forgiveness, lost love is still love, and the purpose of his life. Like Eddie i carried lots of anger inside me. through out my life i have met many people that have done me wrong. i cant blame them or regret meting them because in the end they thought me a valuable lesson. i used to carry grudges on people, without realizing that i was hurting myself. Now if someone does something to me i just sit back, forgive them and just watch how they mess up there life's. i can forgive but i cant forget. which means i can talk to you agin but don't expect me to treat you the same way i did.

1 comment:

  1. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger,right? I heard that a lot growing up and at first I didn't believe it now what I know is that Karma can be a b.t.h. Sometimes I say wow I never would have wished that lesson on anyone but I know that is their lesson. So, yeah, I forgive but, then I get over it because life is too short.

    ReplyDelete